4 Oil Filled Submersible Pumpset
Niagara OF4" (100MM Oil Filled) Submersible pump sets are specially designed, with the use of latest manufacturing techniques. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing techniques have resulted into development of this range of pump sets, which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance standards during the total process assure trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance. Elevated starting torque, mechanical Compactness, superior performance together with most complete range of Products are the principal feature making the OF4" Series Pump Sets. The special design allow an easy access and replacement of all parts subject to the Wear marking simply and quick the eventual servicing of The Pump Sets.
Special Features of Motor :-
- Motor casing and shaft made in Stainless Steel AISI 304.
- Upper / lower bracket & Motor base of Cast Iron. Also Available Stainless Steel on Request.
- Axial and radial thrust ball bearing.
- Standard mechanical Seal graphiteceramic.
- Optional able seal type SIC
- Special Cooling fluid for a better lubricant effect to increase life of moving parts.
- The liquid with its high thermal capacity diaphragm and sand slinger protection.
- Flange & Shaft Protrusion as per NEMA Standard for export.
- Degree of Protection: IP 68.
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- Winding wire is dual coated with insulation class-F.
- Removable cable connector.
- Motor cable length 3m/3 core.
Special Feature Of Pump :-
- Multistage pumps with new hydraulic design offers high level of performance, mechanically build to last long and provide un-interrupted service.
- Suction and discharge outlets are made of Cast Iron. Also available in Stainless Steel on request.
- Carefully designed impeller and Diffusers are made of resin impregnated thermoplastic. This material ensures high performance and longer life cycle of pump.
- Pump casing is of PPO 20% GF & PC 10% GF
- Pump shaft in SS410.
- Hexagonal Bearing bush and Stainless Steel Sleeve with hard chrome increase the wear resistance of this pump against sand.
- Efficiently designed check valve guarantees trouble free service. even in most critical application.
- Cable guard and strainer in stainless steel.
Standard Specification :-
- Power range : 0.37 kw to 2.2 kw
- Speed : 2880 RPM
- Rotation : CCW
- Version : A.C. Single Phase, 220-230 Valt. 50 Hz Capacitor Start & Run [CSCR],
- Type of Duty : S1 [Continuous]
- Nominal Outlet Size : 32, 38, & 50 mm
- Maximum Liquid-Temperature : 45Â° C with at least 0.08 mt/sec of water Flow Speed.
- Better design - Optimum efficiency - Low power consumption.
- Light weight - Ease in installation.
- Filled with special grade oil Lubricant.
- Silent running.
- Reliable in operation.
- Pumps & Motor Couplings are according to NEMA Standard For Export.
- Irrigation and Drip Irrigation.
- Sprinkler, Gardening and Nursery.
- Domestic water supply & Industrial Water Supply Schemes.
- Bungalows & Housing complexes.
- Ornamental fountains & Small Farms.