6 Submersible Pumpset
Niagara 150 MM Submersible pumpsets are specially designed, with the use of latest manufacturing techniques. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing techniques have resulted into development of this range of pumpsets, which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance standards during the total process assure trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance.
Special Features of Motor :-
- Motor suitable for wide voltage 250/415V for 3 Ph
- 6” Water Lubricated Motors are rewindable
- Winding wire poly propylene with insulation Class-B
- Upper & Lower base made in cast iron and also available in SS 410 on request.
- Stamping material made in cold rolled Ele. Grade
- Stator shell is of SS 304
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- Solid copper bars inserted into our one piece billet rotor offer greater rigidity
- EN -8 rotor shaft - rust preventive and longer life.
- Lip seal and sand guard to prevent ingress of impurities into the motor.
- Specially designed carbon /SS 3 Lose Segment thrust bearing set more life.
- Mounting is vertical / horizontal
- Motor cable length: 3m/3 core
Special Feature Of Pump :-
- Suction, stage casing and discharge outlet in Cast Iron and also available in Stainless Steel on request.
- Impeller in Bronze or SS- 410 for radial and mixed flow.
- Stainless Steel Sleeve with hard chrome increase the wear resistance of this pump against sand.
- Pump shaft in SS - 410.
- Bush Material made in LB (LTB-4) & Nitrile Rubber bush.
- Additional bushes are fitted depending on the number of stages for redial flow & mixed flow pump.
- Non return value (NRV) of SS.
- Cable guard and strainer in Stainless Steel.
- Complete Stainless Steel pump available on request.
More Feature :-
- Easy to install and low running cost.
- Superior material of construction, design, high quality and state of the art manufacturing process ensure minimum maintenance.
- Easy assembling, dismantling
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Energy efficient radial and mixed flow models. Improved hydraulic design ensures better efficiency.
- Design to start at low voltage and withstand wide voltage fluctuations.
- Noiseless Operations.
- Maintenance free water lubricated bushes.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- Drip/Sprinkler Irrigation scheme
- Domestic water supply.
- Housing complexes.
- Industrial water supply schemes.
Standard Specifications :-
- Range: - 2.2 Kw to 37.5 kW (3 to 50 HP).
- Version :- A.C. Three Phase, 250-415 V.- 50 Hz
- Speed :- 2900 RPM
- Nominal Outlet Size :- 50 MM, 65 MM & 75 MM
- Head Range :- 8 to 270 Mtr.
- Flow Rate upto :- 0.6 to 25 LPS
- Maximum Liquid Temperature :- 50º C
- Allowable voltage variation:- +6%/-10%
- Rotation :- Clockwise when viewed from motor end